Surrey Ramblers

Report a path or access problem

Have you encountered a problem while out walking?

Have you been on a walk recently and encountered an overgrown path, broken stile or been stopped from using access land or a right of way?

You can help resolve these sorts of problems as follows:

  • Report the problem to the local council - it is the responsibility of the council to make sure that paths and access land are easy to use. For the county of Surrey, problems can be reported via the Council website
  • Please also complete the form on the Ramblers website - Central Office will send the details on to a local Ramblers volunteer who will investigate further and may also report the problem to the correct council department where appropriate.


Monday, December 10, 2018